Friday, May 1, 2015

Saved by the Clothes Pin


 
In front of the middle school, several 13 year old boys piled into my sleek, sassy, silver minivan.  I would have known from 10 feet away with a blindfold on that they came straight from athletics.  The smell was downright pungent.  I did my best to control my gag reflex as I rolled down my windows.  I thought about handing them wet wipes while asking them to step out to wipe their pits and then put on deodorant, but I knew this would blow the “cool mom cover” that I had worked so hard to protect.  

That was when I remembered that I had my Essential Oils and a clothes pin in my purse.  I discreetly grabbed Purification, put a few drops on the clothes pin and clipped it to my air vent.  A delightful, clean, fresh smell filled the car.  I unwrinkled my nose and drove the boys home with my cover intact.



 
For questions or more information: julie_hornok@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie! I am going to try this idea when I get my kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it with all those stinky boys! :)

    ReplyDelete